A Big Thank You
A Big Thank you from Canberra Hindu Mandir for making it a memorable evening filled with bhajans. Hopefully with gods grace we should be able to rectify anything that was not well this time for our next meet. Just want to reiterate few statements:
- CHM has passed the first stage in the land processing. This means LDA will be looking for the land for CHM. CHM has been asked to demonstrate its need for 4 acres of land and provide documentation to support by 19 June 2015. We are on target.
- CHM has been endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR), for the school building fund. People can make a donation and will be provided with a tax deductible receipt. The account details for making a tax deductible donation will be updated on the website and will be sent in the email at a later stage.
- Life membership and annual membership are open. People can join as a member and be eligible to participate in the AGM and also nominate for the Executive committee. The life membership is for A$ 251, and Annual membership A$ 25. Please deposit the money at the below details and forward the bank transfer acknowledgement to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add your name as a member to the register.
BSB : 06 2912
Account Number : 102 699 08
SWIFT Code – CTBAAU2S
- Please bookmark the website http://www.hindumandir.org.au for latest updates and news.
- Please like Canberra Hindu Mandir Inc. page on facebook you will get all news online.
- CHM will be holding Guru Pooja on Guru Poornima on 31st July at Palmerston community hall commencing from 6:00PM. More details to follow closer to the date, watch this space.
Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.
Sarve Janaa Sukhino Bhavanthu
Committed towards “Service Through Eternal Spiritual Unity”
Canberra Hindu Mandir Incorporated
Website : http://www.hindumandir.org.au