- This temple complex will have three temples, one for Lord Shiva, one for Lord Balaji and the third one for Shirdi Sai Baba as Main Shrines.
- Canberra Hindu Mandir has obtained a not for profit status and is registered with ACNC and is registered with ATO.
- CHM also has applied for deductible gift recipient (DGR) Status. The DGR is an entity or fund that can receive tax deductible gifts from community. The CHM has DGR towards a School Building Fund only, and can issue tax receipts for the donations deposited towards that fund. This money Cannot be used for building the temple.
- We now need your support in raising funds and meeting Treasury’s condition to demonstrate financial viability. Please find more information on fundraising page for our initiatives.
- If you would like to subscribe to membership, please download the membership form and apply for the appropriate membership category and email us.
We seek input, comments and feedback on the project from community members. Please send your input in person or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your request at email@example.com, should you wish to subscribe to the CHM Newsletter for updates and progress on the project.
- The ACT government has now approved 6000 Sq meters of land in Moncrieff for building a Temple. We now need your support in raising funds and meeting Treasury’s condition to demonstrate financial viability.
Book a date for Bhajan / Satsang